Why do structures collapse, potholes form in roads, or cracks appear in the concrete slab in your garage?
When a Contractor Goofs explains the reason behind these sorts of failures. The book is targeted at the middle grade reader. In it I provide insight to construction quality control measures used to prevent defects in construction.
I am a retired civil engineer with over ten years’ experience in inspecting constructing projects. I also have similar experience in the design of retaining walls and pavements. I also have written the nonfiction book, Swift, Silent & Deadly: Recon Marines in Vietnam. This book is targeted at the middle grade to young adult audience. It available as an eBook, through Amazon.com and Bookbaby. Since it first became available in May of 2011, time I have sold 1,562 copies without any marketing strategy.
I also have the published book, Brendan of Kilrush. The ISBN for this book is 9781939156501.
If anyone is interested in reading the manuscript please contact me.
Michael J. Schneider
5001 Ridgefield Ct.
Arlington, TX 76017
817-476-6066

No comments:
Post a Comment